Skip to main content

3rd Chemo

Over it all 



3rd chemo was done last Thursday, that’s 6 days ago and today has been another day of no taste. I eat but nothing tastes, it feels greasy in my mouth if it’s anything greasy, but there’s no taste. Water tastes though,it tastes bitter and I gag each time I swallow. Today started about 7 am when I woke with chest pains, at first I thought it was my heart but as I got up and went to the toilet the burps started, and then the burning, stupid heartburn. I sat up for a while but the tiredness I felt today was pure fatigue. My arms and legs were heavy and I needed to lay them flat on the bed. I slept most the day waking for an hour hear and there but I couldn’t sit for long so couldn’t do anything much.
  Tonight I have been awake for a few hours , I am tired, I feel sick 🤢 I have aches in the back bone the legs , the soles of my feet and my finger tips are numb, but I have like electrical pulses in the feet on and off that kinda hurt. It’s one of the nights where I am feeling so horrible and sick and over it all that I just lay here and cry .  Only one more chemo to go, and I will do it, but I am so tired of being sick and being in pain and I am having a sook. Xx

Comments